Call 813-855-0111 to schedule your consultation.
Laser hair removal is a process in which hair follicles are treated with laser light, resulting in permanent hair reduction or removal. Laser hair removal is safe (FDA-cleared), effective, and provides long-lasting results. With the introduction of advanced laser technology, waxing, razor bumps and painful electrolysis are finally becoming a thing of the past.
Arviv Aesthetics uses Hair Removal Products from Candela which penetrate the hair follicle with light energy, destroying it at its root while preserving the surrounding skin. It is state-of-the-art, FDA cleared laser technology. This allows us to safely treat all skin types while delivering high-quality laser hair removal results.
COMMON TREATED AREAS
The most common treated areas for women include legs, bikini, underarms, upper lip and stomach and the most common treated areas for men are facial hair, ears, shoulders, back and chest.
SMALL BODY AREAS
Jawline (under chin)
MEDIUM BODY AREAS
Full face (up to 2 small areas of the face)
Bikini 2” out
LARGE BODY AREAS
Face (up to 4 small areas on face)
Buttocks (no perianal)
Scalp (no neck)
LASER HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Two weeks prior to treatment, discontinue using all alpha hydroxyl acid products (those containing glycolic or lactic acid), salicylic acid products, retinoids (Retin A, Renova, Differin, and Tazorac) and other topical acne medications such as benzoyl peroxide. If in doubt about using any product, please discontinue it and discuss with us at your appointment. No antibiotics and/or any photosensitive medications may be used during the time of treatment.
- Shave the treatment area 1 or 2 days before laser hair removal so we may direct laser energy into the hair follicle.
- Laser treatments are not recommended for tanned patients until the tan has faded. Sun exposure must be avoided between treatments for a minimum of three weeks before treatments. This includes sun exposure and tanning booths. Artificial tanning products must be discontinued two weeks prior to treatments. Always use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher throughout the course of your laser treatments. If you are aware that your skin stays tan longer than three weeks after sun exposure, schedule your appointment so that you are not tan on the day of treatment.
- Do not pluck, wax or tweeze throughout the course of your laser treatments.
- Patients with a history of herpes should be put on oral antiviral drugs beginning the day before treatment. Laser heat can trigger and/or reactivate the virus in the same way as sun, stress, and fever. Consult with your physician if you need a prescription.
- At the time of treatment, laser protective glasses MUST be worn.
- If consuming any hormone stimulating or anti-depression medication, client MUST notify Technician prior to treatment.
- No DIRECT Sun Exposure or Tanning three weeks after laser treatment. Change of pigmentation in the treated area will appear with combination of laser and sunlight. Always use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher with ZINC oxide.
- Extra hygiene care at home is required.
- DO NOT pluck, wax or tweeze during the time of laser treatment.
- Redness and swelling of the follicles/tissue may appear and will remain for approximately 15 min up to few hours.
- To reduce swelling, an ice pack may be applied to the treated area. If scabbing, pustules or follicle inflammation appear, apply Hydrocortisone 1% or an antibiotic cream such as Neosporin or Polypore for 2-3 days after the treatment and contact our office immediately.
- DO NOT PICK SCABS for proper healing of the skin.
- When treating facial area: Make up MUST be fresh & can be used day after the treatment.
- DO NOT TOUCH, RUB, and SCRATCH OR PICK the treated area.
- Within a few days after the treatment, stubbles representing dead hair follicles will appear. Complete exfoliation takes anywhere from 10 – 20 days.
PER TREATMENT / 6 TREATMENTS
$65 / 325 SMALL AREA
$99 / 495 MEDIUM AREA
$169 / 845 LARGE AREA
$600 / $2950+ FULL BODY
$680 / $3400 + FULL BODY FOR MEN
$200 PER HOUR ELECTROLYSIS