Call our Miami office at 305-340-9002 to schedule your consultation.
Eyelash extensions are today’s secret to longer, fuller, more beautiful looking lashes! Eyelash extensions make your eyes appear as if they were lifted—making you look years younger!
These lashes are completely safe for skin, eyes, and contact lenses. Just like real lashes, they are resistant to water, heat, pool chlorine, and water based cleansers. The benefits of mink lash extensions are that they are more feathery looking and lighter in general, so they put less pressure on your lashes.
Each lash are applied one by one to your own eyelashes. It is necessary to get touch-ups every 2-4 weeks to add lashes to the new growth as a person’s natural eyelashes fall out every 60 to 120 days and new lashes grow in.
The biggest myth is that lash extensions ruin your own lashes. They do not. They are safe and do not ruin the health of your natural lashes. Be sure not to rub your eyes or tug or pull on the extensions because this can cause lash loss.
EYELASH EXTENSION INSTRUCTIONS
- You must arrive to your appointment without makeup.
- Your full set eyelash extension appointment may take up to two hours. Due to the nature of the application process, you will need to remain laying on your back for the entire appointment. Please address any concerns about this with your technician.
- If you wear contacts, we recommend that you please wear glasses to your appointment. Contacts must be removed during eyelash extension application.
AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Upon competition of the application, a slight stinging or redness may occur. This is fairly common, and should subside within 24 hours.
- You must wait 24 hours to expose your eyelash extensions to water after the initial application. Use care and avoid splashing water or cleanser in the eye area when washing your face.
- Do not swim, shower, or use hot tubs, steam rooms, or saunas for up to 24 hours; avoid repeated use thereafter.
- Avoid sleeping directly on your lashes; note that the side you normally sleep on is more susceptible to shedding.
- Avoid getting non-oil free moisturizers, eye creams or makeup removers on or around your lash extensions.
- Avoid any cosmetic product or cleanser containing organic solvents, urea, glycols, or high concentrations of alcohol. These products can potentially break down the adhesive bond and shorten the duration of time extensions stay on.
- Do not use waterproof mascara. Only use Lash Extension approved mascara, and only apply to the tips. Note the repeated use of mascara may shorten the lifespan of your lash extensions by compromising the adhesive bonds.
- Do not use liquid, cream or pencil eyeliners; powder is recommended.
- Avoid rubbing or pulling on your extensions. Any action that repeatedly puts stress or strain on your lash extensions will cause them to shed prematurely.
- It is not recommended to curl eyelash extensions. Because the extensions are pre-curled, additional curling is not necessary and doing so may shorten the lifespan of the extensions by compromising the adhesive bond.
OTHER MAINTENANCE TIPS
- We recommend fill appointments three weeks or so to replace damaged and old extensions.
- Full removal and replacement of all extensions is recommended at approximately 12 months.
$69 TOUCH UPS