Call 813-855-0111 to schedule your consultation.
- Stimulates circulation and collagen production
- Improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Stimulates tissue regeneration
- Improves scars, especially acne scars
- Reduces pore size
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
Microneedling can be performed on all skin types, including ethnic skin. It can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, body including fragile skin like around eyes, mouth and neck.
An electric skin needling device with 12 very fine needles is used to break down old scar tissue and to stimulate skin cells to proliferate. This results in the formation of new tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibers and new capillaries for improved blood supply.
Most people will experience redness and mild swelling in a similar way as mild sunburn for 24-48 hours and there may be minimal pin-point bleeding and/or bruising. You will quickly notice that your skin is smoother and more radiant looking, and the full effects will be seen a few months later.
Microneedling can be safely repeated every 2-4 weeks until you achieve the desired results. For collagen induction, we recommend to start with 3 treatments, but with a minimum separation time of 4 to 6 weeks between treatments. For scar reduction an average of 3 to 6 treatments are recommended.
The number of treatments required will depend on how each individual responds to the treatments.
Most people will begin to see results after the very first appointment.
Before treatment, you should not:
- Have a used Accutane (isotretinoin) within the last three months
- Have open wounds, cuts or abrasions on the skin
- Have had radiation treatment to the skin within the last year
- Have any kind of current skin infection, condition, herpes simplex in the area to be treated
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have any history of keloid or hypertrophic scars or poor wound healing
To ensure the right healing environment, for 2-3 days do not use AHA’s (glycolic Acid), retinol, acidic or “active” ingredients. Exposure to sun should also be avoided or zinc based sunblock should be used.
PLATELETT RICH PLASMA (PRP)
The healing properties of the blood components in PRP can be used as a cosmetic treatment for the following:
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightening and toning skin
- Mild collagen and volume loss
- Crow’s feet and dark under eye circles
- Acne scarring
- RosaceaPlatelet rich plasma (PRP) is an extract of your own blood that contains three to five times more platelets, growth factors, and active proteins for tissue and injury healing. It has been used medically for years to accelerate wound healing; repair tendon, ligament and joint damage; heal diabetic ulcers; and help regrow muscle and bone. When PRP is placed back into the skin by injection or micro-needling, it initiates a localized stem cell response. Over the weeks and months following treatment, this stem cell response recruits collagen-producing cells called fibroblasts. The fibroblasts replace tissue that has been damaged or lost through the aging process with healthy skin that looks refreshed and rejuvenated.
$450 PRP FACIAL
$450 PRP INJECTION FULL FACE
$799 PRP FACIAL AND INJECTIONS
$450 PRP HAIR RESTORATION PARTIAL MICRO NEEDLING
$250 MICRONEEDLING FACIAL