Call 813-855-0111 to schedule your consultation.
Teeth whitening may be all you need to reclaim the younger, brighter smile you have been dreaming about. Always a popular cosmetic treatment, teeth bleaching has become faster, safer, and more effective than ever before. If coffee, tea, red wine, or tobacco have taken their toll on your teeth, try one of our proven whitening systems:
In-Office Whitening with Zoom!
Darkened, yellowed, or stained teeth are no match for the powerful Zoom! treatment. A revolutionary whitening procedure, Zoom!® is safe, effective, and fast—very fast! All it takes is a short visit to our Tampa office to enjoy amazing results. In less than an hour, your teeth will be whitened dramatically with the Zoom! system. Our busy patients love the convenience of this quick and simple in-office procedure.
TEETH WHITENING INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not consume dark liquids or foods (i.e., coffee, tea, dark soft drinks, or red wine), as well as refraining rom wearing colored lipsticks, in order to minimize shade relapse. In addition, we recommend that you avoid any “yellow” foods such as white wines and potato chips.
- For the next 48 hours, dark staining substances should be avoided, such as coffee and/or tea, cola, berry pie, tobacco products, red wine, red sauces, mustard or ketchup, soy sauce, if it stains your clothes, it will eventually stain your teeth.
- Avoid staining related habits.
- Use an automated toothbrush and no colored toothpaste or mouthwash and no home fluoride treatments.
- Seek regular professional dental hygiene care to maintain oral health, keep staining to a minimum and determine the need for whitening touch-ups.
- Practice good oral hygiene including thorough tooth brushing, flossing to remove debris from between the teeth, and tongue cleaning. Your dental professional will assist you in selecting the products to maintain not only a white smile, but a healthy one as well.
- You are also welcome to take any type of over-the-counter pain relievers such as Advil, Motrin or Extra-strength Tylenol.