Call 813-855-0111 to schedule your consultation.
You are now able to get 3 energy based facial treatments in one session approximately 1-1.5 hours to reach 3 levels of resurfacing from superficial up to 2mm deep. The safest way to correct color, increase collagen and elastin to achieve skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, and improved texture. You are now able to achieve total facial renewal with minimal discomfort and downtime.
We use the latest and most effective technologies with the Elos Plus made by Syneron Candela.On average – 3 treatments are needed 3-4 weeks apart. Approximately 30 minutes for photorejuvinations, 20 minutes for tissue tightening and 10 minutes for wrinkle reduction.
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)
IPL treatment helps reduce pigmentation, age spots, sun spots, small veins, redness and capillaries. These marks range in color from light brown to red or black and are located in areas most often exposed to the sun, particularly the hands, face, shoulders, arms, forehead, and the head if bald.
Tired of deep wrinkles, acne scarring, or other textural irregularities?
Our Sublative Fractional Resurfacing treatment safely, gently and effectively resurfaces your skin from the inside out. The unique combination of superficial ablation and skin rejuvenation leads to wrinkle reduction, skin tightening, improved texture and even skin tone with minimal social downtime. It is a great treatment for all skin types.The procedure is quick with minimal risks, side effects or discomfort. RF energy is precisely directed to the skin in the form of electrodes. Healthy skin surrounding the target pinpoint sites accelerates the healing process of the skin. After the treatment, new collagen and healthy skin cells are produced. Mild to moderate wrinkles and superficial skin discolorations are reduced. The texture of your skin becomes more smooth and elastic.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Triniti Laser treatment is for those with freckles, brown spots, broken blood vessels, collagen and sun damage.
The three treatment technologies of Triniti™ — color correction, skin tightening and wrinkle reduction — feature combined Bi-Polar Radio Frequency and Light energies which precisely heat tissue within the targeted treatment area to stimulate the skin for desired improvement.
In most patients results are seen as gradual and continual over the course of the treatments and up to 8 weeks post-treatment and individuals can expect to have a more radiant and refreshed appearance overall.
There is some minor discomfort described as a hot pinching sensation but most patients easily undergo this procedure. This resolves at the end of the treatment and there may be some heat sensation that lasts up to an hour. Once this subsides there is no lasting discomfort. In addition, an external cooling device will be used to increase your comfort level. Immediately after treatment, there may be some redness and/or mild swelling which may last up to a few hours post treatment. In rare instances swelling and redness have lasted several weeks. If there are a lot of pigmented spots, they will become darker over the week post treatment and “pepper” or flake off. There is a very low risk (less than 1%) that other side effects may be experienced including bruising, skin wound, infection, and scarring, hypo and hyper pigmentation, and surface irregularities. Subsequent treatments may be necessary to improve these should they occur.
The Triniti™ skin series can be combined with other cosmetic treatments in our office such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, injectable fillers, chemical peels and medical facials. Many patients choose to undergo a combination of treatments in order to achieve the maximum aesthetic result.
SKIN RESURFACING INSTRUCTIONS
- Stop all photosensitive drugs such as antibiotics and no Accutane 6 months prior, and Retin-A, Tretinoin or other Vitamin A products 1 week prior.
- No aspirin or alcohol 7-10 days prior to treatment.
- Start applying hydroquinone, if instructed, one month prior to treatment.
- Avoid skin care products/topicals containing salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and lactic acid 1 week prior.
- Starting 1 to 2 weeks prior to treatment, increase water intake to 6-8 glasses per day.
- Avoid the sun 2 weeks before treatment.
- For patients that get cold sores, an antiviral mediation such as Acyclovir or Valtrex start one day prior to procedure.
- If you are tanned or have a darker skin type, a bleaching regimen may be started 4-6 weeks before treatment.
- RECENTLY TANNED SKIN CANNOT BE TREATED! If treated within 2 weeks of active (natural sunlight or tanning booth) tanning, you may develop hypopigmentation (white spots) and this may not clear for 2-3 months or more.
- The use of self-tanning skin care products must be discontinued one week before treatment. Any residual self-tanner must be removed prior to treatment.
DAY OF TREATMENT
- On treatment day, you should wear comfortable clothes and shoes. If your face or neck is being treated, wear a button down shirt and bring a hat that provides protection after the treatment.
- Do not wear makeup/mascara/eyeliner, lipstick.
- You should not wear earrings or any jewelry on treatment day. If you wear contacts, do not wear them on treatment day; bring your eyeglasses instead.
- Take Tylenol 500-650 mg if your medical history allows 1 hour before treatment.
- A fan, ice pack, or cold compress may alleviate the initial burning/hot sensation which usually lasts 1 hour.
- A stinging sensation may last up to 72 hours. If the sensation is too uncomfortable, silver sulfadiazine will alleviate the symptoms.
- The treatment area should be cared for delicately until healing is complete. Care should be taken to prevent additional trauma to the treated area for the first 4 to 7 days following treatment.
- Post treatment moist wound healing with soaks and topical ointment (i.e., Aquaphor or A&D ointment) is recommended for at least 3 days and up to 7-10 days in some circumstances.
- Use simple soap cleansers without exfoliators or beads. (i.e., Cetaphil or Dove), followed by a moisturizer.
- Edema WILL occur and peak at 2-3 days typically.
- Avoid the sun 4-6 weeks after treatment until your physician allows it.
- Use Sunblock (> 30 SPF) on a regular basis and wear a hat to protect your skin.
- Avoid use of makeup during the first 5 days post-treatment. Once the skin heals, you can apply oil-free makeup to minimize redness, which usually fades in 2 to 3 months.
- Following treatment, excessive perspiration to the treated area may cause tissue disruption. Physical exercise (aerobics, yard work, sports activities) should be discontinued for 7 days to reduce the risk of infection and discomfort.
- Avoid scratching or peeling any scabs to minimize any scarring and preventing any infection.
- We recommend using fresh pillowcases and sheets during your 1st week of downtime.
- Healing should take 5 to 21 days, depending on the condition that was treated.
- You may experience burning or stinging up to 72 hours after treatment. A fan, ice pack, or cold compresses may help after treatment.
- You may experience itching after treatment. Hydrocortisone cream may help.
- Three to seven days after treatment, your skin should become dry and peel.
- You can resume your regular skin care program after one week except Retin-A or Retinol products but you can use them 10-14 days or when skin is no longer pink.
- Shaving, if applicable, can be resume once you feel comfortable but be careful water is not too hot.
- Use cleanser
- Apply ointment (Laser Guard)
- Use cleanser
- Apply hydrocortisone
- Apply ointment (Laser Guard)
- Put on sunscreen
PER TREATMENT $690.00
IPL / PIGMENT $250 full face
IPL / ROSECEA / VEINS $290 full face