Here at Arviv Medical Aesthetics, we offer a wide variety of products for all skin types and conditions. Whether you’re struggling with acne, or trying to reverse the signs of aging, we have products to help customize your skincare routine. Let us help you feel comfortable and confident in your own skin! I’ve taken some of my favorite products to share with you!
Arviv Medical Aesthetic C-Stem
- This product contains lilac stem cells, Vitamin C, and marine extracts
- Lilac stem cells benefit the skin by providing a protective layer and help reverse the aging process by repairing the skin with amino acids and antioxidants which nourish the skin, promote cell turnover, and increase collagen production. Lilac stem cells also have anti-inflammatory properties which help reduce redness and break-outs.
- Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that aids in the skin’s natural regeneration process and helps repair damaged skin cells, particularly from UV exposure. It is mainly used to lighten hyperpigmentation and help even skin tone and texture.
Arviv Medical Aesthetics Advanced Retinol
- This product contains retinol, phospholipids, and glycolipids.
- Phospholipids enhance the skin’s ability to retain moisture. This helps to leave a glowy appearance, increases volume, and provides additional protection against external factors such as UV exposure.
- Topical glycolipids have potent anti-inflammatory properties which help reduce redness and damage to the epidermis.
- Retinoids are derived from Vitamin A and are essential in the anti-aging process. Retinol has been proven to stimulate cell turnover and stimulate collagen production. This leads to a decrease in fine lines and wrinkles and improves skin texture. One thing to keep in mind is that this product can increase sensitivity to the sun. We recommend starting to incorporate this into your nighttime regimen and starting 1-2 times per week, gradually increasing as your skin allows.
Arviv Medical Aesthetics Daily Replenishing Broad Spectrum SPF 30+
- This product contains a chemical-free tinted moisturizer with zinc and titanium.
- UV exposure is essentially an attack on the skin. It creates damage including pigment changes, increases the appearance of fine line and wrinkles, disrupts skin texture and causes disruption in cell DNA increasing the risk of skin cancer.
- Zinc oxide scatters, reflects, and absorbs UV light providing the ultimate protection against UV damage. Typically, SPF only measures how much sunscreen will protect against UVB rays which cause sunburns. Zinc oxide has also been tested to protect against broad-spectrum UVA, UVB, UVC rays, and blue light such as smartphones, computers, and tablets.
- Sunscreen is an essential part of preventing skin damage and the aging process. This tinted broad-spectrum SPF makes a great addition to your morning skincare routine.