Call 813-855-0111 to schedule your consultation at our Tampa office.
WHAT ARE NOVATHREADS?
They are hypodermic needles preloaded with a PDO Absorbable Suture.
PDO ABSORBABLE SUTURE?
- It’s a synthetic absorbable surgical suture composed of polydioxanone. PDO sutures are used to perform cardiothoracic surgery (such as open-heart surgery). It’s one of the safest materials to be implanted in the body.
- Your skin fully absorbs it within 4 to 6 months & won’t leave you with any scar tissue.
HOW DOES IT WORK? IT’S AMAZINGLY SIMPLE, ACTUALLY!
- In medical terms “Selective Inflammatory Response,” it is the principle behind a lot of the aesthetic procedures (such as Fractional Laser, Chemical Peels, and Microneedling). Our skin is very good at repairing itself, and by inserting NOVATHREADS we make it ‘heal’ itself by creating new collagen, naturally!
YOUR SKIN GENTLY REACTS TO THE INSERTED THREADS
- Yes, PDO is fully absorbable, but that doesn’t mean your skin won’t react to it. During the 4 to 6 months needed to fully absorb the PDO suture, your skin is also repairing itself around it.
- It’s “controlled healing” happening underneath the skin!
NO CUTS OR INCISIONS – PURELY INJECTIONS!
The NovaThreads are needles that are pre-loaded with a PDO thread. Simply insert the whole needle in the interstitial tissue at subdermal level, parallel to the surface of the skin, & pull the needle out.
$100 + per area