Women’s intimate wellness isn’t one of those topics that come up over dinner. Like erectile dysfunction, it’s associated with embarrassment and considered personal. But it’s a significant issue for those women who suffer from vaginal problems such as vulvovaginal atrophy, vaginal relaxation syndrome and urinary incontinence.
For women over 40, peri and post-menopausal women, and women who have had children, vaginal rejuvenation can improve their quality of life tremendously. If you are one of these women, Arviv Aesthetics can help.
More Information on Vaginal Rejuvenation:
• 75% reported improvement in vaginal rejuvenation;
• 92% reported satisfaction with treatment and would recommend it;
• 96% reported non-mild discomfort;
• Vaginal Relaxation Syndrome (VRS) – post child-bearing women who have lost flexibility and shape of the vaginal canal (44 million of child bearing age; 59% had children);
• Vulvovaginal Atrophy (VVA) – women who experience painful intercourse, dryness, itching and burning (Peri/Post-Menopausal around 50 million);
Tampa Vaginal Rejuvenation
Arviv Aesthetics is excited to bring you state-of-the-art technology that can help boost your confidence levels, improve incontinence, and your sex life. Its an effective, non-surgical procedure. It is a quick and comfortable in office procedure. The Co2RE Intima laser is FDA approved to treat several conditions that affect women’s intimate wellness including:
Vulvovaginal atrophy is a result of decreased estrogen levels in the lining of the vaginal wall; vulvovaginal atrophy affects over 50 million women, especially those who are going through or have already gone through menopause. Women who have had breast cancer have a higher chance of developing this condition. Vulvovaginal atrophy can cause vaginal dryness, burning and itching as well as painful intercourse.
Vaginal Relaxation Syndrome
Vaginal relaxation syndrome is a condition that affects about 44 million women of child-bearing age or who have had children. It causes loss flexibility and shape in the vaginal canal which can affect sexual enjoyment for both you and your partner.
Aging Vaginal Appearance
Many women notice a darkening of the vulva, especially the labia the skin of which can start to sag (along with everything else!). These changes can be unsightly and lower confidence levels.
Many women suffer from stress urinary incontinence. This is a condition where there is some weakness of the pelvic floor muscles or weakness of the sphincter muscle at the neck of the bladder. This results in small amounts of urine leakage when coughing, sneezing, and especially during activities such as running, jumping and exercising in general. Women feel self-concious about the leakage and smell. They have to wear pads everyday and avoid certain activities.
Dr. Arviv will work with you one-on-one to develop the right treatment plan for you to get the results you want. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
VAGINAL REJUVENATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No ASAs (i.e., aspirin, ibuprofen) or Accutane.
- You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You cannot have any current infections of pelvis or urinary tract infections.
- You must shave the treatment area.
POST- TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- After treatment, you may apply a water-based lubricant or Aquaphor on external area.
- Gently cleanse the area with mild soap and water twice per day.
- Avoid sexual intercourse for 7 days.
- No tampons for 7 days.
- No tub baths, Jacuzzis or swimming until skin is completely healed. No douching for 7 days.
Prices are subject to change and personalized prices will be provided upon consultation.