Only 20% of vitamins and minerals taken orally get absorbed. IV Therapy is much more effective at getting your body the vitamins and minerals you need.
TRY VITAMIN C IV THERAPY IN TAMPA!
- Anti- Cancer
Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble vitamin, also known as ascorbic acid. The antioxidant functions of Vitamin C have been researched extensively to show positive, protective benefits against coronary heart disease, strokes, cataracts, gout, heavy metal toxicities like lead, as well as the prevention of various forms of cancer.
MYERS’ COCKTAIL IV THERAPY
(Preorder in Advance Only)
Book Your Myers Cocktail in Tampa Today!
Vitamin B Complex, Magnesium, Calcium, and Vitamin C
Who benefits from Myer’s Cocktail IV Therapy?
- Those who are very ill, especially those that have been having chronic bowel issues and malabsorption. They often have a deficiency in necessary vitamins and minerals. Blood work will often show normal levels; however, at a cellular level, patients can have severe deficiencies.
- Those with poor immune function who tend to get sick easily or have chronic sinusitis. As soon as you start to get ill, if the Myer’s Cocktail is given in time, the progression of the illness is frequently halted for colds or flus.
- Those who have chronic issues such as Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Athletes such as runners. Marathoners will commonly do a Myer’s Cocktail the week preceding their marathon and then again after the marathon to help speed recovery and avoid a down-turn in their training or immune function due to the severe exertion.
- Those with hives of unknown origin.
- Those who tend to get sick when they fly or travel. As many of us know, the main cause of catching colds and flus is not simply being exposed to them, it is our body getting run down and becoming susceptible to them as we are commonly exposed to them every day.
IV THERAPY INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUR TAMPA OFFICE
How to Prepare for IV Therapy
- Always drink 2 large glasses of water (24 oz.) before and after your treatment, even when fasting for bloodwork. Being well hydrated will make inserting the IV easier and will help your kidneys to more easily flush toxins and heavy metals from your body.
- Eat a good meal before arriving for your therapy or bring a meal with you to eat during the treatment. Include protein in the meal such as eggs, nuts, meat or a protein bar or shake. Protein will help to keep the blood sugar stable during the treatment.
- Do not drink coffee or tea prior to your treatment. Caffeine dehydrates your veins and makes it more difficult to start your IV.
- Do not drink milk or take vitamin and/or mineral supplements prior to your treatment. Take vitamin and mineral supplements 4 hours after your treatment.
- Do not exercise 2 hours before or after your treatment.
- Weigh yourself before starting your treatment.
- Inform the Provider of any changes in medication.
- Inform the Provider of any changes in your health status since your last treatment (chest pain, shortness of breath, weight gain/loss, leg pain, bladder problems, etc.)
DURING THE IV THERAPY SESSION
- Do not cross your legs during your treatment. The IV contents need to be able to circulate easily throughout your body.
- The IV should not be uncomfortable. Let us know immediately if you have discomfort at the IV site.
- Bathroom: When getting up to use the bathroom, roll the IV pole into the bathroom using your non-IV arm. If your blood backs up into the tubing, do not be alarmed. Sit down, and the fluid in the drip chamber should continue and the blood will return back to you. If this does not happen, tell your Provider immediately.
- Do not stand up too quickly during or after treatment, to avoid dizziness.
- At the end of your treatment, a bandage will be applied to the IV site. If you bruise easily, leave the dressing on for one hour. Otherwise, it can be removed after 15 minutes.
- Drink at least 24 ounces of water.
- Take Vitamin C to bowel tolerance. Vitamin C is very good for detoxing.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Replacement minerals must be taken when chelating 1-3 times per week. It must be a separate trace mineral supplement and taken as directed, even though you may be getting some minerals from your multi-vitamin/mineral supplement. Many common brands are poorly absorbed, so ask us about the one you are taking.
Prices are subject to change and personalized prices will be provided upon consultation.