Arviv Refund & Cancellation Policy
- Any services purchased, must be paid in advance.
- If a service or package of services is purchased, and the services were NOT rendered, you may cancel or request a refund in writing, $50 administrative fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Refunds will be provided, however, a $100 Consultation Fee will be deducted from the total amount originally paid.
- If services were rendered for a package, and a refund is requested prior to completion of a package, the cost of a FULL PRICED treatment (NOT package discount price) will be deducted from the total amount paid for services rendered, in addition to the $100 consultation fee, and then the difference will be refunded.
- Once ALL services/packages have been rendered NO REFUND POLICY will be applied. If you elect to get a refund, you waive any and all right to arbitrate or sue the practice, the physician or any staff affiliate.
- No Groupon voucher or Groupon honored in office, can or will be refunded.
48 HOURS CANCELLATION POLICY:
We ask that you call 48 hours in advance if you are unable to keep scheduled appointments.
Confirmation of your appointments is a courtesy not an obligation.
It is the client’s full responsibility to keep track of his/her scheduled appointments.
- If the client fails to notify us of the appointment cancellation at least 48 hours in advance, the no-show/cancellation will be counted:
- as a used treatment of the client’s package or
- $100 charge for Physician ,
- $50 for ARNP appointments
- $40 charge for Aesthetician appointments.
- We also reserve the right to refuse treatment or shorten your treatment if you are late to scheduled appointments in order to ensure appropriate time and personal attention to each patient.
- Clients that are 15 minutes or more late for their scheduled appointment will be rescheduled or charged a $25 late fee.