Call (305) 340-9002 to schedule your consultation at our Miami office.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- Precision – the laser can target specific areas and hair types. For example, the laser can target coarse, dark hairs and leave the surrounding area untouched.
- Speed – laser hair removal is efficient because it can target several hair follicles at once. Small areas of hair, like above the lip, can be done in less than a minute while larger areas can take just a few minutes to complete.
- Minimal Side Effects – unlike shaving or waxing, there are no ingrown hairs or razor burn.
- Cost Effective – while the upfront costs can be expensive, you will save money in the long-term on replacement razor blades and waxing supplies.
- Location – laser hair removal can be done just about anywhere on the body including the armpit, legs, bikini area, back, face, stomach etc.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL PRICES & COST
|FULL BODY (F)||$600||$2800||$3600|
|FULL BODY MALE + 20%|
|Scheduling will be 8-10 weeks apart|
How Laser Hair Removal Works at Arviv Medical Aesthetics
At Arviv Medical Aesthetics, Dr. Arviv uses Syneron-Candela laser hair removal technology, the industry standard. The laser is a solid-state neodymium-YAG (yttrium/aluminum/garnet) and alexandrite two-in-one laser and is FDA approved for use in laser hair removal. The YAG laser, which is used in darker skin patients, targets water molecules heating up the tissue around the hair follicle and destroying it. The Alexandrite used on lighter skin types penetrates the hair follicle, targeting the melanin pigment it contains and destroys it, but leaves the surrounding skin intact.
Since your hair grows in cycles, you’ll need several treatments to remove all the hair. The time between treatments varies based on where the hair is removed and how fast your body grows hair, but the interval is typically between four and eight weeks.
Why Trust Arviv Medical Aesthetics
Dr. Tali Arviv has extensive laser technology experience, having used the technology for laser hair removal for over 10 years. Dr. Arviv is currently the Director of the Beauty and Health Institute and attends the American Academy of Anti-Aging where she was trained on various injectables. Dr. Arviv has the knowledge you need for successful Miami laser hair removal experience.
Dr. Arviv will work with you to come up with a customized plan that best matches your goals and needs.
COMMON TREATED AREAS
The most common treated areas for women include legs, bikini, underarms, upper lip and stomach and the most common treated areas for men are facial hair, ears, shoulders, back and chest.
SMALL BODY AREAS
Jawline (under chin)
MEDIUM BODY AREAS
Bikini 2″ out
LARGE BODY AREAS
Buttocks (no perianal)
Scalp (no neck)
Prices are subject to change and personalized prices will be provided upon consultation.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Two weeks prior to treatment, discontinue using all alpha hydroxyl acid products (those containing glycolic or lactic acid), salicylic acid products, retinoids (Retin A, Renova, Differin, and Tazorac) and other topical acne medications such as benzoyl peroxide. If in doubt about using any product, please discontinue it and discuss with us at your appointment. No antibiotics and/or any photosensitive medications may be used during the time of treatment.
- Shave the treatment area 1 or 2 days before laser hair removal.
- Laser treatments are not recommended for tanned patients until the tan has faded. Sun exposure must be avoided between treatments for a minimum of three weeks before treatments. This includes sun exposure and tanning booths. Artificial tanning products must be discontinued two weeks prior to treatments. Always use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher throughout the course of your laser treatments.
- Do not pluck, wax or tweeze hairs lasered throughout the course of your laser treatments.
- Patients with a history of herpes should be take an oral antiviral medication (Zovirax or Famvir) the day before treatment. Laser heat can trigger and/or reactivate the virus in the same way as sun, stress, and fever. Consult with your physician if you need a prescription.
- At the time of treatment, laser protective glasses MUST be worn.
- If consuming any hormone stimulating or anti-depression medication, client MUST notify Technician prior to treatment.
- No DIRECT Sun Exposure or Tanning three weeks after laser treatment. Always use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher with ZINC oxide.
- Extra hygiene care at home is may be required.
- DO NOT pluck, wax or tweeze hairs being treated with laser.
- Redness and swelling of the follicles/tissue may appear and can remain for 15 minutes up to few hours.
- To reduce swelling, application of Hydrocortisone 1% or an antibiotic cream.
- If scabbing, pustules or follicle inflammation appear, apply Hydrocortisone 1% or an antibiotic cream such as Neosporin or Polypore for 2-3 days after the treatment and contact our office immediately.
- DO NOT PICK SCABS for proper healing of the skin.
- When treating facial area: Make up MUST be removed and can be used day after the treatment.
- DO NOT TOUCH, RUB, and SCRATCH OR PICK the treated area.
- Complete hair clearance can take 10-20 days after laser procedure.