What is Intimate Area Lightening?
Initially made popular by the adult film industry and adopted by Hollywood movie stars as nudity became more commonplace, intimate area lightening is now becoming more mainstream along with Brazilian waxing and laser hair removal. Many people find the discoloration of the male and female intimate areas off-putting. Although the discoloration is completely normal, many people prefer to lighten the area so that it matches the rest of their skin tone.
Intimate area lightening is a process of bleaching the hyperpigmented (darker) skin of the surrounding the genital and anal areas to create an even skin tone that is cohesive over the entire body. This hyperpigmentation is completely normal and is the result of melanin, the pigment found in the skin.
Areas of the body that are exposed to UV rays or heat have more melanin than other places, making the genitalia more susceptible to hyperpigmentation because they are covered by clothes and naturally warmer than other parts of the body.
Hyperpigmentation can be exacerbated by other factors such as the natural process of aging, hormonal changes and pregnancy, infections, and a number of other medical conditions. Anything that causes excess heat, inflammation, or friction can cause areas of the skin to darken. But penile, vaginal, and anal whitening can remove this hyperpigmentation after just a few treatments.
Intimate Bleaching in Miami, FL
Our in-office Miami’s anal bleaching treatment takes about 20 minutes. Depending on how dark your skin is, you may need to reapply a number of times to see results. Post-care kits are available for maintenance post-treatment, however, additional treatments from time to time may be required.
You’ll feel 100 percent comfortable with Dr. Arviv‘s services because she takes the time necessary to educate her patients about their conditions and treatment options and develop a comprehensive and completely customized plan for your treatment. From the moment you arrive, our friendly and inviting staff will make you feel right at home and comfortable.
If you’re looking for an expert in Intimate Area Lightening in Miami, look no further than Arviv Medical Aesthetics. Dr. Arviv will work with you to develop a customized treatment plan that addresses your concerns.
Our convenient Miami location can be found in the Midtown neighborhood just South of I-195. Let Dr. Arviv help you feel more confident with an intimate area-lightening treatment plan.
Contact us in Miami today to schedule an appointment.
Information about PicoWay and Pink Intima:
PicoWay laser handpieces come in either full beam or split beam types. Each handpiece is designed for a particular use or uses, some for tattoos and some for removal of pigment or treatment of wrinkles or acne scars.
All handpieces on the PicoWay laser target pigment in the skin. Pigment can be naturally formed, caused by too much melanin in the skin. This appears as dark spots on the skin that can either be seen at birth or form over time from sun damage (sometimes called sun spots), aging, or even be a result of medical conditions. Pigment can also be added to the skin, in the form of ink in a tattoo. In either case, the PicoWay laser targets the pigment and shatters it into tiny particles that are no longer seen through the skin.
The first peel dedicated to lightening intimate areas with no side effect. A formulation specifically studied by Promoitalia research to brighten the skin in a topical and non-invasive way.
Pink Intimate System is recommended for:
- Brightening the skin of the genital area, anal area, bikini line, nipples, armpits
Quick and safe in-office procedure:
- No side effects
- No laser required
- No competitor in the market
INTIMATE AREA LIGHTING INSTRUCTIONS
- Two days prior to treatment, discontinue using any topical medications. If in doubt about using any product, please discontinue it and discuss with the practitioner at your appointment.
- Shave before appointment.
- If you have a history of herpes simplex virus (cold sores or fever blisters), in rare instances a reactivation of this condition could occur after treatment. Please inform your nurse or physician so that an anti-viral medication can be prescribed before the treatment.
- During the first 5 days post treatment, care should be taken to prevent trauma to the treated site: avoid scrubs, clarisonics, luffas, microderm crystals, wash cloths or anything abrasive. any mechanical or thermal damage to the area must be avoided.
- Anything that produces heat in the skin should be avoided for five days: hot baths, steam rooms, saunas, hot showers, UV exposure, and hot tubs. the gym should also be avoided for 24-48 hours.
- Cleanse the skin the following morning post treatment with our gentle cleanser. The skin should be kept clean (cleanse twice a day) to avoid contamination or infection.