Only 20% of vitamins and minerals taken orally get absorbed. IV Therapy is much more effective at getting your body the vitamins and minerals you need.
Different vitamins and minerals play a crucial role in our overall body health and energy levels. For the most part, we do get these essential nutrients from our daily food intake and oral supplements. However, in some instances, you’re not just in good shape due to an illness, or the current sources need to be more for your body’s nutrient needs. In this case, you need a way to get an additional dose, and Myers Cocktail is the best IV therapy you can have.
At Arviv Medical Aesthetics, we are experienced in delivering Myers Cocktail IV near Ocala. The Myers Cocktail IV is one of the most popular IV therapy treatments and for a good reason! Book yours today in Ocala, FL, and feel refreshed like never before.
WHAT IS A MYERS COCKTAIL IV?
The Myers IV Cocktail, named after Dr. John Myers, the physician who played a central role in its research and discovery, is an effective IV therapy that delivers essential nutrients directly into the bloodstream using a drip.
According to Dr. Myers’s research, very little (as little as 20%) of the vitamins and minerals we take orally get absorbed by the body. Therefore, he developed this method to give the body a quick boost of essential minerals through IV fluids.
Getting a Myers Cocktail IV gives instant relief from symptoms and a quick boost to your energy levels due to rehydration and increased metabolism. It also reduces the toxins in your body, thanks to the antioxidant properties of its ingredients.
INGREDIENTS IN A MYERS COCKTAIL IV
At Arviv Medical Aesthetics, our Myers Cocktail IV fluid contains original ingredients, each designed to target different aspects of your body specifically. They include:
- Vitamin B Complex: This is a group of B vitamins, including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pyridoxine (B6), etc. This complex cocktail of B vitamins aids in boosting your cellular energy production, which reduces fatigue.
- Vitamin C: It’s universally known in medical science that vitamin C is the most critical vitamin in the human body. Its primary role is supporting the immune system, which helps heal and alleviate several symptoms.
- Magnesium: This vital mineral is essential in blocking pain signals, replicating DNA and RNA, and creating vital proteins to facilitate muscle and nerve functioning.
Depending on your unique circumstances, other minerals and vitamins may be added to the IV fluid to achieve specific results—for example, vitamin B12, Zinc, glutathione, and calcium. Our experienced professionals will review your case to personalize your IV therapy to meet your goals.
WHY THE MYERS COCKTAIL IS SO POPULAR
What are the Benefits of a Myers IV?
The benefits of getting a Myers Cocktail IV are endless. Some of the main ones include:
- Immediate rehydration of the whole body
- Boosted energy levels and mood
- It can help alleviate some symptoms of anxiety, stress, and fatigue
- It can help with boosting your immune system
- Improved symptoms of different conditions like inflammation, migraines, muscle aches, cramps, and pains, among other chronic diseases
Many clients in Ocala who come to us report positive results following Myers Cocktail infusion. Some of these benefits last for several weeks. To book yours, contact our dedicated team now.
Who is the Myers Cocktail IV Ideal For?
Myers Cocktail IV can typically benefit anyone, but it’s ideal for people looking to boost their energy levels, like athletes or those suffering from various illnesses. Many patients who get Myers IV from us want to address symptoms like:
- Headache or chronic migraines
- Cold and flu
If you need clarification on whether Myers IV is ideal for you, our team at Arviv Medical Aesthetic can help you weigh your goals and determine whether to get one.
Myers Cocktail Near Ocala
Myers Cocktail IV is a great way to revive and rejuvenate your body by giving it the necessary vitamins and minerals. If you’re in Ocala or other parts of Florida, Arviv Medical Aesthetics is your go-to clinic for Myers IV. Book your Myers Cocktail now.
Prices are subject to change and personalized prices will be provided upon consultation.
Image Credit: Andrey_Popov, Shutterstock