Call 305-340-9002 to schedule your consultation.
LASER VEIN REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Avoid aspirin or other blood thinning drugs (vitamin E, Ginkgo Biloba), ibuprofen, or arthritis medication for fourteen days BEFORE and AFTER treatment. These medications can lead to excessive bruising.
- Avoid alcohol and do not smoke for two days before and after treatment.
- Shave treatment area 1 day prior to your appointment.
- Do not apply lotions to legs before appointment.
- You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding to receive treatment.
- If you develop a fever or other illness before your appointment you must reschedule.
- Remove any make-up from the treatment area.
- Avoid bathing or washing with very hot water. Use tepid water. You may feel like you have a mild to moderate sunburn. Minor crusting or minor peeling of the surface layers of the skin is not unusual.
- Avoid flying for 48 hours after treatment.
- You may resume your normal daily activities immediately, but avoid strenuous aerobic exercise for the first 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure after your treatment. If you do go in the sun, protect the treated area with a sunscreen of 30 SPF or higher. The use of sun protection is recommended when going outdoors in order to minimize risk of hyperpigmentation.
- Compression stockings may be worn during the day for up to 3 days following treatment.
- A follow-up examination is recommended after your first treatment. Additional treatments may be required or recommended for desired results.
- Call if you experience any severe reactions such as profound pain, intense itching, redness or fever.
- You may experience bruising which will resolve within 1 to 6 weeks. If you experience blisters, apply an ointment and call our office for further instructions.
Improves the appearance of Vascular lesions, spider veins, and pigmented lesions.
Requires 1-3 treatments.
Per Treatment Face – $200
Per Treatment Legs (1 hour max) – $300
Prices are subject to change and personalized prices will be provided upon consultation.