Call 305-340-9002 to schedule your consultation.
Laser Vein Removal In Miami
Now men and women alike are making unsightly facial and leg veins a thing of the past. Laser vein removal is a proven, effective treatment for unsightly broken vessels or unwanted vascular lesions. At Arviv Medical Aesthetics, we utilize the latest advances in safe, effective laser technology. These new modalities have given us a method for vein removal that is safer, faster, and more effective than any previous treatment. Available to our patients in the Tampa Bay Florida area, laser vein removal is performed by passing a specialized light through the patient’s skin. The laser light is absorbed by unwanted veins, causing them to coagulate, absorb, and disappear.
LASER VEIN REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Avoid aspirin or other blood thinning drugs (vitamin E, Ginkgo Biloba), ibuprofen, or arthritis medication for fourteen days BEFORE and AFTER treatment. These medications can lead to excessive bruising.
- Avoid alcohol and do not smoke for two days before and after treatment.
- Shave treatment area 1 day prior to your appointment.
- Do not apply lotions to legs before appointment.
- You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding to receive treatment.
- If you develop a fever or other illness before your appointment you must reschedule.
- Remove any make-up from the treatment area.
- Avoid bathing or washing with very hot water. Use tepid water. You may feel like you have a mild to moderate sunburn. Minor crusting or minor peeling of the surface layers of the skin is not unusual.
- Avoid flying for 48 hours after treatment.
- You may resume your normal daily activities immediately, but avoid strenuous aerobic exercise for the first 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure after your treatment. If you do go in the sun, protect the treated area with a sunscreen of 30 SPF or higher. The use of sun protection is recommended when going outdoors in order to minimize risk of hyperpigmentation.
- Compression stockings may be worn during the day for up to 3 days following treatment.
- A follow-up examination is recommended after your first treatment. Additional treatments may be required or recommended for desired results.
- Call if you experience any severe reactions such as profound pain, intense itching, redness or fever.
- You may experience bruising which will resolve within 1 to 6 weeks. If you experience blisters, apply an ointment and call our office for further instructions.
Prices are subject to change and personalized prices will be provided upon consultation.