Many individuals have made attempts to gain the physical, emotional, and medical advantages of weight loss but have had trouble finding success. If you have found yourself in this cycle, or feel discouraged when you read about restrictive diets and grueling exercise programs, then medical weight loss may be just the journey you need. Weight loss programs in Ocala focus on whole-body health for a body and metabolism reset that can have long-lasting results.
What Is Medical Weight Loss?
Weight loss through a medical program involves oversight from professionals to make sure you stay on track and are achieving your desired results. Unlike diet-only or exercise-only plans, overall wellness is achieved through a plan that is customized specifically for you and is adjusted as necessary to fit your changing body’s needs. A customized weight loss program involves a combination of multiple solutions, which could include prescriptions, supplements, nutrition plans, exercise, and therapy.
What to Expect from a Program
No two individuals receive the same treatment from a medical wellness plan since it is not probable that two people have the same issues. A medical weight loss program is completely customized to suit the needs of each participant.
- Initial testing. Baseline testing will give the medical staff an overall picture of your health. These tests could include bloodwork to check cholesterol levels, A1C, and hormone levels. This test will allow the staff to monitor progress and determine how well your prescription medications, if any, are working.
- Medical history. Like your primary care physician, the professionals at a medspa need to know any parts of your medical history that can affect potential treatment options.
- Customized nutritional program. Unlike restrictive and extreme fad diets, personalized weight loss programs include nutritional plans that work with the individual’s lifestyle, dietary gaps, and preferences, leading to better compliance and sustainability. Your customized nutrition plan could include meal replacement solutions.
- Supplements and medical support. The complete medical package may include vitamins or other supplements to fill gaps or vitamin deficiencies as well as appetite suppressants as needed to help the individual stay on plan.
- Other modalities. Depending on the particulars of the case and the individual’s preferences, the total weight loss program could include different modes of fat diminishment like radiofrequency or liposuction.
- Coaching. The support of your coach encourages the commitment to the program through regular visits and follow-up appointments during the post-loss transition period.
Added Benefits of Medical Weight Loss
In addition to the physical benefits of weight loss, including better laboratory results and more energy, the mental and emotional aspects of weight loss can provide huge benefits. The boost in confidence and the accomplished feeling of breaking the loss-gain cycle are immeasurable. A medspa approach to weight loss recognizes that losing weight is not a one-size-fits-all process, and the best way to make a lifestyle change is through personalization and a changed mindset.
Start Your Weight Loss Ocala Program Today
If you are in the Ocala area and are ready to make a lifestyle change, contact Arviv Medical Aesthetics to set up a consultation or learn more about our medical weight loss program. Our team of specialists will guide you through the process and let you know how to get started on the journey to a new you. Get off the roller coaster of weight loss that traditional diet and exercise programs provide and change your life with us.
**Prices are subject to change and personalized prices will be provided upon consultation.
Scan for more information on Semaglutide!