Call 305-340-9002 to schedule your consultation at our Miami office.
- Stimulates circulation and collagen production
- Improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Stimulates tissue regeneration
- Improves scars, especially acne scars
- Reduces pore size
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
Microneedling can be performed on all skin types, including ethnic skin. It can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, body including fragile skin like around eyes, mouth and neck.
An electric skin needling device with 12 very fine needles is used to break down old scar tissue and to stimulate skin cells to proliferate. This results in the formation of new tissue layers of elastin and collagen fibers and new capillaries for improved blood supply.
Most people will experience redness and mild swelling in a similar way as mild sunburn for 24-48 hours and there may be minimal pin-point bleeding and/or bruising. You will quickly notice that your skin is smoother and more radiant looking, and the full effects will be seen a few months later.
Microneedling can be safely repeated every 2-4 weeks until you achieve the desired results. For collagen induction, we recommend to start with 3 treatments, but with a minimum separation time of 4 to 6 weeks between treatments. For scar reduction an average of 3 to 6 treatments are recommended.
The number of treatments required will depend on how each individual responds to the treatments.
Most people will begin to see results after the very first appointment.
Before treatment, you should not:
- Have a used Accutane (isotretinoin) within the last three months
- Have open wounds, cuts or abrasions on the skin
- Have had radiation treatment to the skin within the last year
- Have any kind of current skin infection, condition, herpes simplex in the area to be treated
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have any history of keloid or hypertrophic scars or poor wound healing
To ensure the right healing environment, for 2-3 days do not use AHA’s (glycolic Acid), retinol, acidic or “active” ingredients. Exposure to sun should also be avoided or zinc based sunblock should be used.
- $250 FULL FACE
- $350 FACE & NECK
- $500 FACE NECK & CHEST