Call our Miami office at (305) 340-9002 to schedule your consultation.
3- In -1 Treatment
You are now able to get 3 energy based facial treatments in one session approximately 1 hour to reach 3 levels of resurfacing from superficial up to 2mm deep. The safest way to correct color, making the skin tone more even, increase collagen and elastin to achieve skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, and improved texture. You are now able to achieve total facial renewal with minimal discomfort and downtime.
We use the latest and most effective technologies with the Elos Plus made by Syneron Candela. On average – 3 treatments are needed 3-4 weeks apart. Approximately 30 minutes for photo-rejuvenation, 20 minutes for tissue tightening and 10 minutes for wrinkle reduction.
The 3 components of the TIRNITI are described below.
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)
IPL treatment helps reduce pigmentation, age spots, sun spots, small veins, redness and capillaries, poikiloderma. These marks range in color from different shades of brown and red located in areas most often exposed to the sun, particularly the hands, face, shoulders, arms, forehead, and the head if bald.
Sublime is a combination of infrared with bipolar radiofrequency which is applied to the skin mainly to treat the lower face but is also an excellent treatment around the eyes for crows feet and even forehead. The goal with sublime is to complete 5-10 passes per area and heat up the skin to approximately 42 degrees Celsius. The skin with turn pinkish red due to increased blood flow to the area. Heating up the tissue and stimulating it with infrared promotes collagen production and elastin productions. This helps with improving laxity. This is a treatment that can be done alone as a maintenance procedure once a month or as part of the Triniti Fotofacial. Dr. Arviv recommends this treatment monthly for the neck and lower face to improve and maintain the elasticity of the skin.
This is the last step of the Triniti Fotofacial. It is a radiofrequency based procedure. It is safe for all skin types and skin colors. The procedure is quick with minimal risks, side effects.
The RF energy is precisely directed to the skin in the form of electrodes. The heat from the electrodes results in controlled thermal injury to the surface of the skin. The heat also penetrates deep enough to reach the dermis and promotes collagen and elastin. The energy level can be adjusted to a more superficial treatment for file line and pigment or a very deep treatment for acne scars. Generally speaking, acne scars will require multiple treatments and sublative can be used alone as a treatment for acne scars. This is the safest treatment for darker skin types for acne scars or discoloration.
After the treatment, new collagen and healthy skin cells are produced. Mild to moderate wrinkles and superficial skin discolorations are reduced. The texture of your skin becomes more smooth and elastic. Acne scars contract look smaller and more shallow.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I know if I need TRINITI™ Laser Treatment?
Triniti Laser treatment is for those with freckles, brown spots, broken blood vessels, collagen and sun damage.
How does TRINITI™ Laser Treatment work?
The three treatment technologies of Triniti™ — color correction, skin tightening and wrinkle reduction — feature combined Bi-Polar Radio Frequency and Light energies which precisely heat tissue within the targeted treatment area to stimulate the skin for the desired improvement.
What benefits can I expect?
There is some minor discomfort described as a hot pinching sensation but most patients easily undergo this procedure. This resolves at the end of the treatment and there may be some heat sensation that lasts up to an hour. Once this subsides there is no lasting discomfort. In addition, a cooling mask may be used to increase your comfort level. Immediately after treatment, there may be some redness and/or mild swelling which may last up to a few hours post-treatment. In rare instances, swelling and redness have lasted several weeks. If there are a lot of pigmented spots, they will become darker over the week post-treatment and “pepper” or flake off. There is a very low risk (less than 1%) that other side effects may be experienced including bruising, skin wound, infection, and scarring, hypo, and hyperpigmentation, and surface irregularities. Subsequent treatments may be necessary to improve these should they occur.
Can this be combined with other treatments?
The Triniti™ skin series can be combined with other cosmetic treatments in our office such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, injectable fillers, chemical peels, and medical facials. Many patients choose to undergo a combination of treatments in order to achieve the maximum aesthetic result.
SKIN RESURFACING INSTRUCTIONS
- Stop all photosensitive drugs such as antibiotics and no Accutane 6 months prior, and Retin-A, Tretinoin or other Vitamin A products 1 week prior.
- No aspirin or alcohol 72 hours prior to treatment.
- Avoid skin care products/topicals containing salicylic acid, glycolic acid, and lactic acid 1 week prior.
- Starting 1 to 2 weeks prior to treatment, increase water intake to 6-8 glasses per day.
- Avoid the sun 2 weeks before treatment.
- For patients that get cold sores, an antiviral medication such as Acyclovir or Valtrex start one day prior to the procedure.
- RECENTLY TANNED SKIN CANNOT BE TREATED! If treated within 2 weeks of active (natural sunlight or tanning booth) tanning, you may develop hypopigmentation (white spots) and this may not clear for 2-3 months or more.
- The use of self-tanning skin care products must be discontinued one week before treatment. Any residual self-tanner must be removed prior to treatment.
DAY OF TREATMENT
- On treatment day, you should wear comfortable clothes and shoes. If your face or neck is being treated, wear a button down shirt and bring a hat that provides protection after the treatment.
- Do not wear makeup/mascara/eyeliner, lipstick.
- You should not wear earrings or any jewelry on treatment day. If you wear contacts, do not wear them on treatment day; bring your eyeglasses instead.
- Take Tylenol 500-650 mg if your medical history allows 1 hour before treatment.
- A fan, ice pack, or cold compress may alleviate the initial burning/hot sensation which usually lasts 1 hour.
- A stinging sensation may last up to 24 hours. If the sensation is too uncomfortable, silver sulfadiazine will alleviate the symptoms.
- The treatment area should be cared for delicately until healing is complete. Care should be taken to prevent additional trauma to the treated area for the first 4 to 7 days following treatment.
- Use simple soap cleansers without exfoliators or beads. (i.e., Cetaphil or Dove), followed by a moisturizer or coconut oil. Keep it moist, reapply as needed throughout the day. Consider some stratacell or stratamed to expedite the healing process.
- Swelling WILL occur and peak at 1-2 days typically.
- Avoid the sun 4-6 weeks after treatment until your physician allows it.
- Use Sunblock (> 30 SPF) on a regular basis and wear a hat to protect your skin.
- You may apply makeup the next day.
- Following treatment, excessive perspiration to the treated area may cause tissue disruption. Physical exercise (aerobics, yard work, sports activities) should be discontinued for 48 hours to reduce the risk of infection and discomfort.
- Avoid scratching or peeling any scabs to minimize any scarring and preventing any infection.
- We recommend using fresh pillowcases and sheets during the first 48 hours
- Healing should take 3-4 days, depending on the condition that was treated.
- You may experience itching after treatment. Hydrocortisone cream may help.
- You can resume your regular skin care program after one week except for Retin-A or Retinol products but you can use them 10-14 days or when the skin is no longer pink.
- Shaving, if applicable, can be resumed after 5-7 days.
- Use cleanser
- Stay moist with simple moisturizer or oil such as coconut oil
- You may add natural aloe vera first day for cooling
- Put on sunscreen anytime sitting in front of a window or going outside
- Hat and sunglasses should also be used.