Vampire Facial: PRP Procedure in Ocala
Do you want to rejuvenate your life? How can you attain a fresher, fuller more radiant appearance? At Arviv Medical Aesthetics, our Ocala Vampire Facial service uses your own Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to restore and refresh your look. We help you reclaim your youthful glow so you can live life to the fullest.
The “What” Behind Vampire Facials
A Vampire Facial also referred to as PRP Treatment uses blood to restore the epidermis and eradicate wrinkles. The non-invasive process of the vampire facial is appealing to many because it plumps, firms and refreshes the skin with minimal discomfort. Platelets in blood plasma that promote healing are extracted from your blood and injected back into the face.
You Qualify If:
Are any of these your problem areas? A vampire facial could benefit you!
- Scarring due to acne
- Discoloration in skin pigment
- Dark circles, crow’s feet, fine lines
- Crepe-like skin in the areas of the neck, chest, and eyes
The Vampire Facial can help you look healthier, feel more confident, and glow with agelessness. Our treatment will complement your unique features by using advanced technology to upgrade your current look.
Contact the Skin Professionals in Ocala, FL
If you want to achieve a healthier more radiant look, contact our Ocala Arviv Medical Aesthetics team today! Set up a consultation and prepare yourself for a second chance at glowing vibrant skin!
How to Prepare for your PRP treatment?
- Discontinue anti-inflammatory medications 3-4 days prior, avoid aspirin for 1 week prior to treatment. Discuss with your doctor prior to discontinuation of medications that you take regularly and are prescribed to you.
- Discontinue any blood thinning herbs, supplements, or vitamins 1-2 weeks prior to your treatment.
- Discontinue systematic steroids 1-2 week prior to treatment. This needs to be discussed with your doctor, do not stop steroids abruptly on your own.
- Discontinue steroid injections 1 month prior to your treatment. This needs to be discussed with your doctor, do not stop on your own.
- Avoid alcohol for 2-3 days prior to your treatment.
- Eat a healthy breakfast and drink plenty of water on the day of the procedure.
What to do After your PRP treatment and what to Expect?
- You may experience some mild discomfort at the injection site.
- Make sure you stay hydrated.
- Do not take any medications without consulting with your doctor as it may affect the healing process.
- Avoid Anti-inflammatories 2 weeks post procedure. May use Tylenol.
- Avoid herbs, supplements, or vitamins for 3-4 days post procedure.
- Avoid systemic steroids for 2 weeks after your procedure.
- Don’t apply ice after the procedure for 72 hours.
- Don’t take a hot bath or go to the sauna for the first few days after the treatment.
- Avoid alcohol for 1 week after your procedure.
- For scalp procedures and joint procedures, avoid swooning the first 24 hours after your treatment.
- Reduce Caffeine consumption in the first week after treatment.
- Avoid smoking for the first 2 weeks.
Schedule your appointment for 8-12 weeks after your procedure and discuss the need for additional treatments.
**Prices are subject to change and personalized prices will be provided upon consultation.
Arviv Medical Aesthetics – Ocala, FL
5481 SW 60th St Suite 201, Ocala, FL 34474