Call 305-340-9002 to schedule your consultation.
Do you want to enhance your appearance with the right colors and design to blend naturally with your face? Whether it is your eyes, eyebrows or lips, permanent makeup can save you from having to worry about your makeup smearing or rubbing off and save you money and time in the long run.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Pigment is placed just beneath the epidermis of the skin. Over time, aging, surgeries and sun exposure can alter the pigment’s appearance so every few years you may need permanent makeup touch-ups.
Adds fullness and definition to thin or sparse eyebrows to frame your eyes.
Effects can be anything from a soft haze to a darker, more defined effect.
Gives more fullness and definition to the mouth or uneven lip line. It can also minimize wrinkles in that area.
Immediately after the application, there will be redness, some swelling and occasional bruising. Applying ice can help with these symptoms. Most swelling and tenderness should be gone within one week after application. Peeling of the skin and sloughing off of the pigment trapped in the epidermis is normal as the skin heals and the color will continue to change for the next few weeks. Applying sunscreen will help to preserve the makeup.
PERMANENT MAKEUP INSTRUCTIONS
- Please bring eyeglasses if you wear contact lenses, to all appointments. You must wear eyeglasses for 3 days post procedure for all eyeliner procedures. Then you can wear your contact lenses and they must be clean or new.
- If a client has ever had (even if years ago) a fever blister, cold sore, shingles or chicken pox, it is recommended you obtain a prescribed anti-viral medication from your doctor. Fever blisters are very common as a side effect of lip tattooing. For healthy lip tissue it is not a bad idea to pre-moisten lips by first exfoliating lightly with a new soft toothbrush and applying a healing ointment like Vaseline.
- If you have extra dry skin, consider getting a basic facial a week prior to exfoliate dead skin cells.
- All professional tweezing, waxing or tinting of eyebrow hairs should be done no more than 72 hours prior to a procedure. Please avoid any depilatory or bleaching agents on your lips pre and post lip tattooing.
- Please only use clean or new mascara, makeup or lipstick after all procedures. It is important to not be exposed to bacteria. This can cause a secondary infection.
- It is important to not have sunburn prior to and after any procedures. This includes tanning beds.
- All clients must be off Retin A or Renova 30 days prior to all procedures. Clients must be off Accutane for one year prior to all procedures.
- Please avoid any alcohol 48 hours prior to all procedures.
- Try to avoid the following things unless medically needed prior to all procedures: aspirin or similar products, alcohol, Niacin and Vitamin E, Gingko Biloba, Saint John’s Wart or Evening Primrose Oil.
Eye Liner After Care
- Eyes may be swollen and tender for a few days. This is normal and will dissipate quickly. Itching is also common. An ice pack protected with a wet barrier film of a paper towel can be used. Do not ice for more than 10 minutes a sitting. Icing is most effective, the first 24 hours. Sleeping slightly elevated can also reduce any residual swelling of eyes. The most swelling is usually an issue the following morning after your procedure.
- In the morning if eyes are stuck together, use a wet Q-tip and gently separate. Do not rub, peel or pick. Keep the area clean and only use the after-care given for 3 to 4 days. Apply once in the am and once in pm. Use a fresh Q-tip for every application. Do not let the eyeliner become dry in the first 72 hours.
- Avoid sun, pools, hot tubs and all creams around eye area. Eyes heal very well. However, they are exposed to the possibility of a secondary infection like conjunctivitis. If ointment is a problem, please do not use and rinse with buffered eyewash and seek medical attention for an antibiotic steroid eye drop. Eyes are sensitive to pet dander, gardening, dust and dirty hands. Sunglasses add wonderful protection to sun. Please use a new tube of mascara after each procedure. Do not wear makeup for 72 hours post procedure.
Eyebrow After Care
- Please apply after care ointment for 7 to 10 days. Do not let the brows get dry and crusty. Some swelling, redness or itching is normal and to be expected. Only apply ointment twice a day with a clean Q-tip. Only a small amount is needed to occlude the eyebrow area. Keep clean and avoid sun, pools, and direct water pressure. Do not pick or rub the area. Brows will oxidize and get darker before they soften in healing. This is normal! Do not wear any makeup for 72 hours on brow area.
Lip Liner and Full Lip After Care
- Lips will feel swollen and very dry after your treatment. Apply after-care ointment on lips several times a day. This should be done for at least 14 days post-treatment. Do not allow lips to become dry. This may interfere with healed color. During the day if lips feel dry, apply a liberal amount of ointment. Just tap on skin and do not rub in.
- Always use a clean Q-tip, not fingers to apply ointment to the lips area. This will reduce the risk of secondary infection. It is advised to sleep on an old pillowcase. There will be residual pigment coming off the lips for several days that can stain linens.
- After lips are no longer tender to the touch, they may become flaky. This is normal and is expected. Please do not pick or scratch at them. This may significantly reduce the amount pigment uptake. Avoid the sun and tanning beds pre and post procedure. Be sure to use a sun block once lips are healed. Do not use any Glycolic, Hydroxy or fruit acid products on lips. Avoid direct water pressure, pools and other bodies of water until healed. Please be advised it is a good idea to brush your teeth with just water for 72 hours, post treatment. You can resume wearing lipstick once lips are healed. It is advised to use a new lipstick after all lip treatments. Redness, swelling, tenderness, dryness are all common post treatment side effects and will dissipate in a short period of time. Avoid oily, salty, acidic foods and alcohol while healing.
- Lips are a muscle and will need 1 to 3 sessions to complete the process of this procedure. Lips are unpredictable. Some clients will yield very strong healed lip color. Others will only heal with slight color uptake. This will vary on an individual basis. Clients with sun damage, scar tissue (from injury or fever blisters) and clients with implants may not have strong results. Hyperpigmentation can happen on any lip client without warning. Fever Blisters are a known side effect of all lip procedures. Clients are asked to go to their doctor or dentist for an anti-viral medication prior to any lip procedure, to help avoid an outbreak. Follow all before and after instructions after all lip treatments. Lip retouch must be scheduled 30 to 45 days apart from initial season to help with color retention.
- Lips heal in three stages: Too dark – Too light – Just right. This takes one month to happen. Please avoid any friction to lip area.
BROWS | EYE-LINER, UPPER OR LOWER | LIP LINER
MICRO BLADING PERMANENT MAKEUP $400 +