Call 813-855-0111 to schedule your consultation at our Tampa office.
Ultra-High Peak Power for Better Ink Shattering
Peak power is the difference for better ink shattering for faster ink removal. The Duality combines two advanced specifications – an ultra-short (6000 picosecond) pulse duration with high pulse energy – to deliver unparalleled peak power and photo-acoustic waves for ink fracturing.
With industry leading fluence options (up to 28 J/cm2), the Duality used by our Tampa office has more power for treating dark and stubborn inks in fewer treatments.
Fewer Treatments Needed
The Duality is a next-generation tattoo removal laser, delivering better ink shattering with each treatment, so patients need fewer overall treatments. Unlike older Q-switched lasers that could take 15+ treatments to achieve removal, the Duality removes a wide range of tattoos with fast results – some in just 2 treatments.
WHAT IS IT:
The Astanza Trinity laser system combines the power of two lasers, the Duality and the Eternity, to give practitioners exceptional tools for treating unwanted tattoos. With 532nm, 694nm, and 1064nm wavelengths, high energy production, and a variety of beam improvements, the Astanza Trinity system can treat virtually any tattoo quickly, safely, and effectively.
By featuring two standalone lasers, the Trinity system provides unrivaled power and reliability – leading the laser industry as the ultimate three-wavelength laser technology solution.
HOW IT WORKS:
With an ultra-short pulse duration (6000 picoseconds), high peak power, and essential wavelengths for versatility on colors, the Duality removes tattoos faster with better results.
WHY IT WORKS:
Peak power is the difference for better ink shattering for faster ink removal. The Duality combines two advanced specifications – an ultra-short (6000 picosecond) pulse duration with high pulse energy – to deliver strong peak power and photo-acoustic waves for ink fracturing.
With industry-leading fluence options (up to 22 J/cm2), the Duality has immense power for treating dark and stubborn inks in fewer treatments.
The Duality includes TruePower design to provide optimal output energy. The Duality creates TruePower through usage of large cylindrical crystals inside industry-leading optical cavities, high-intensity flash lamps, and precision optics for minimized energy bleed.
BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS:
LASER TATTOO REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS
We cannot treat suntanned or self-tanner/spray-tanned skin due to increased complications. You must wait 2 to 3 weeks until tan coloring fades.
- Keep treated area out of the sun for at least 2 weeks prior to treatment. A minimum SPF30 or greater (UVA/UVB) should be used for any sun exposure during your treatments prior to going outside. Sunblock is preferred to sunscreen. KEEP IT COVERED if in the sun.
- Shave area the day prior to or on the day of the treatment (if applicable).
- To minimize any discomfort, we recommend that you take Tylenol a couple of hours prior to the procedure.
- Pain medications such as Motrin, Aspirin and Alieve thin blood and promote bruising and, therefore, should be avoided 3 to 7 days before treatment.
- No Accutane, Retin-A, Retinols, AHA’s or other topical acid products on the skin.
- Do not consume caffeine or any other stimulating substances the day of treatment.
- Do not have your laser tattoo removal treatment done under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This can cause thinning of the blood, which can lead to increased bleeding and other more serious problems.
- Notify us of any medical changes.
- Treatment can be scheduled 4-6 weeks apart.
The tattoo removal laser treatment may create a superficial burn wound. There is immediate whitening of the treated area, which usually lasts for several minutes. Then the tattoo will be slightly swollen and look normal in 24 hours. The ink will start to fade in 3-4 weeks. Healing is usually complete within 4 weeks, although this may vary.
- Keep the treated area clean and dry while it is healing. Clean the area gently with soap and water and then pat the area dry. You may apply a thin coating of ointment up to three times a day for 3 days while the area is healing and you should keep the area moist with aquaphor for 48 hours.
- Blistering is may occur and is likely to occur within 8 hours after your treatment. Do not be alarmed as blisters heal very well and are part of the normal healing process. Blisters indicate your body’s immune system is healing the area and beginning to remove the ink from your tattoo. It is natural for blisters to pop, and please continue to cover with a sterile bandage until blisters have healed. Continue to put antibiotic ointment over the blisters once they have popped for at least 24 hours. Avoid pool, hot tub, beack or public water until healed to reduce risk of infections.
- You may apply cool compresses as necessary for 24 hours after the laser treatment to help reduce discomfort and inflammation.
- Do not pick at the scabs, as this may result in infection and scarring. Shaving should be avoided in the treated area until it is completely healed.
- Feel free to shower 2 hours after the treatment, but take care to avoid high pressure water hitting the treated area. Baths, hot tubs, swimming pool, or any form of soaking are not recommended until all blistering and scabbing are completely healed as they may increase the risk of infection.
- Exercise is generally safe after treatment taking into account the other aftercare instructions provided herein.
- Wear a sunblock with an SPF of 30 or higher over the area for duration of 2-3 weeks after the treatment and continuously until you complete all treatments. Do not wear makeup or any cream or medication on or near the treated area unless recommended by our office for 24 hours.
- Itching is very common due to the dehydrating effect of the laser treatment. Use Aquaphor, Vitamin E ointment, or hydrocortisone cream to the treatment area.
- If the area looks infected (honey colored crusting, pus, and oozing or spreading redness), if you experience an unusual discomfort or bleeding, if any other complications develop, or if you have any questions or concerns, contact the office immediately.
- Of course, if you have any extreme reaction, call 911 and to the emergency department.
If any problems should occur after your treatment, the following measures should be taken:
- Inform a representative at our office immediately after a reaction has occurred or within 24 hours of any side effects such as burns, infection, bleeding, allergic reaction, blisters, scabbing, crusting, skin color and/or textural changes. If immediate care is needed, a physician will evaluate the patient and necessary treatment will be provided. If you do not contact the office within 24 hours you will be held liable for any permanent skin changes that may occur. You should wait 12 months before determining that a skin condition is permanent.
- Fill out a form with the physician describing in full detail what type of symptoms or side effects are present. This will be done in ALL cases that have any type of symptoms or side effects.
- All treatments will stop until all issues are resolved and the patient will be reassessed before further treatments will be provided.
- If it is decided by the physician that the client cannot continue treatments, a refund will be provided. If this should occur, the client MUST explain the reasons why he/she does not want to continue their treatments and MUST complete the required form to file a complaint. Each case will be evaluated and addressed individually.
- If I choose to or need to go to another physician for medical treatment rather than Dr. Arviv, I hereby consent to releasing the medical records from that physician/facility to Dr. Arviv, along with photos of my problem.
OUR TAMPA COSTS / PRICES